Politicians must not hoodwink voters using the pulpit
No politician currently has mastered the art of using religious notions to draw admiration, legitimacy and respect like Deputy President William Ruto.
Charles Onyango | 1 month ago
Njuri Ncheke elders arrest 'witchcraft' suspect, find dead bats, locks of human hair in house
The Njuri Ncheke elders discovered several paraphernalia such as human hair, horns, folded black items, and bats in his house.
Gerald Mutethia | 2 months ago
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?