Hardline judge wins landslide in Iran presidential vote amid low turnout
Ebrahim Raisi, a hardline judge under U.S. sanctions for human rights abuses, secured landslide victory on Saturday in Iran's presidential poll.
By Reuters | 1 month ago
Huawei in talks to sell parts of its smartphone business- Sources
The Honor brand was established by Huawei in 2013 but the business mostly operates independently from its parent.
Reuters | 9 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession