Facebook suspends former US President Trump's account for two years
Facebook extends former US President Trump’s account ban for 2 years; decision enforced in wake of Jan 6 riots at Capitol Hill over concerns his post
By Reuters | 1 month ago
Beware of absurd hope deadlier and more toxic than pandemic
In Kenya, the Aga Khan University Hospital started a clinical trial on Actemra, a drug used in the management of cancer.
Dr Mercy Korir | 1 year ago
Twitter labels Trump's tweet as 'manipulated media'
Trump's tweet first shows the part where one of those toddlers is seen running ahead of the other. At one point the banner reads: "Racist baby."
Reuters | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession