Eight out of ten people living in informal settlements have been tortured
New report shows that at least eight out of 10 people living in informal settlements around the country have been brutalised in one way or another.
By Daniel Wesangula | 3 months ago
Residents accuse KWS rangers of torture as poor relations worsen
The bad blood between Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) rangers in Kakamega Forest and Ivakale and Matopeni residents has threatened to spill over.
Ignatius Odanga | 4 years ago
Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Raila's change of tack that has seen Nyanza reap benefits
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- City carjacking: DCI warn drivers over gang stealing vehicle parts
- Couple, their three children die in morning crash
By Robert Menza
- Southern Bypass crash: Ngugi, a man of the people
By Mate Tongola