Covid-shaming pits neighbour against neighbour in Shanghai
Frustrations are mounting after spending weeks in lock-down. Test results are shared and positive cases announced in WeChat groups.
By Reuters | 1 month ago
Sickle cell anaemia warriors fighting silent killer, stigma
In some communities, the condition is associated with witchcraft. Medics say the cost of treating the disease is quite high and sometimes drugs are hard to come by.
Sharon Wanga | 1 month ago
Covid-19 stigma: School sends home children of man discharged from isolation centre
A family in Homa Bay has borne the brunt of Covid-19 stigma after their children were chased from school.
Kevin Ogutu | 11 months ago
Asbel Kiprop denies sustaining head injuries in nightclub fight
- Two missing men found dead inside vehicle in Lucky Summer
By Mate Tongola
- Court says State acquired prime Eldoret land from owner legally
- US offers Sh233m bounty for two suspects wanted for drug, wildlife crimes
By Betty Njeru
- Disquiet in Kenya Kwanza over Rigathi Gachagua's 'careless' outbursts
- Wilson Airport airspace to be closed Saturday