Probe school uniform deals in Nakuru, says lobby group
“As a civil rights organisation we are concerned by this alarming trend where parents are forced to purchase uniforms at specific shops,” said association chair Eiassif Magoma.
Steve Mkawale | 5 years ago
Give students a say in the miniskirt debate – after all, they are the wearers
I believe in decent dressing for schoolgirls. Even though I am not qualified to prescribe the length of the skirt they should wear, I also believe that Minister Mutula did not intend to offend Catholic sisters, but was merely confirming what we all know; that girls and nuns dress differently. The problem may be how he said it and where.
By Kilemi Mwiria | 8 years ago
Southern Bypass crash victim identified
By Mate Tongola
- How Uhuru, Raila clipped BBI attack
- City brewery using water from sewage [Photos]
- Parents worry long holidays will expose learners to harm
- Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai