Rachel Ruto faults independents, blames them for 'distracting' DP
Deputy President’s wife Rachel Ruto campaigned for UDA in Kericho as she shoved aside independent candidates, accusing them of distracting the DP in his presidential bid.
By Nikko Tanui | 14 days ago
Ruto blames rising cost of living on ‘Handshake’ effects
Claiming the regime has ignored suffering Kenyans, Ruto says current challenges started soon after ‘Handshake’, which fanned collapse of Big4.
Antony Gitonga | 1 month ago
I won't let you down, Ruto tells home turf as he gets elders' nod
Rift Valley blesses deputy president’s State House bid in Eldoret rally. DP thanks base for supporting him since 1997 as Eldoret North MP.
Stephen Rutto | 4 months ago
Mirema Drive shooting: Suspect in Samuel Mugota's murder surrenders
- Servers were opened, 'reveals' IEBC commissioner Justus Nyangaya
By Mate Tongola
- Come clean on your deal with Kingi, UDA leaders urge Ruto
By Patrick Beja
- Developing story: IEBC meets presidential aspirants
- Contractor to restore old lanes on Mombasa Road
- Kalonzo under pressure to return to Azimio fold