Egypt’s Comesa link stalls State fight against cheap food imports
Kenya is among the member counties that apply 100 per cent tariff reductions, which means that every good that comes from Egypt does not attract duty.
By Dominic Omondi | 5 hours ago
Airlines, holiday companies ramp up pressure on Britain to ease travel rules
Europe’s biggest airline Ryanair and Manchester Airports Group on Thursday launched legal action to try to get the government to ease the rules.
Reuters | 1 day ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes