Omtatah now goes to court over MPs' fresh move to change law
Okiya Omtatah wants plans by Parliament to amend the Constitution to allow the president to appoint Cabinet Secretaries from among elected MPs halted.
By Paul Ogemba | 1 month ago
Activist Omtatah moves to block sale of 25-acre Busia Airstrip land
Activist Okiya Omtatah has filed a petition under a certificate of urgency to stop the sale of 25 acres Busia Airstrip land by a private developer.
Robert Amalemba | 3 months ago
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro