Kenya embassy staff on the spot as 2,000 visa stickers 'go missing' in DC
Kenyan embassy staff in the US lost 2,000 visa stickers in one year that could have been sold in the black market in the latest scandal to rock Kenyan missions abroad.
Paul Wafula | 5 years ago
Taxing landlords: The elephant in the coffers
Finance Minister Njeru Githae said the Kenya Revenue Authority would “shortly implement a comprehensive strategy to ensure that all landlords are effectively brought into the tax net and all rental income taxes are paid.”
Ferdinand Mwongela | 7 years ago
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'