Human Rights Watch accuses Israel of 'apartheid' crimes against Palestinians
Israel's foreign ministry rejected the claims as "both preposterous and false" and accused HRW of harbouring an "anti-Israeli agenda.
By Reuters | 13 days ago
U.S. calls for pause on Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine
The U.S. Centre for Disease Control and Prevention will hold an advisory meeting on Wednesday to review the cases.
Reuters | 28 days ago
From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- KCSE: Kamusinga, Lugulu and Bunyore lead the pack in Western Kenya