Why the president should not assent to narcotics control Bill
The Bill is a product of a process that excluded robust public participation as required by the Constitution and deliberately ignored evidence.
By Bernice Apondi | 4 months ago
Stop scapegoats and nail real peddlers of narcotics
Parliamentarians debating the Bill may want to seek sunset clauses on the duration investigating officers can monitor phones.
Irungu Houghton | 10 months ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries