Myanmar's Suu Kyi handed 5-year jail term for corruption
The Nobel laureate and figurehead of Myanmar's opposition to military rule is charged with at least 18 offences carrying combined maximum jail terms of nearly 190 years.
Reuters | 1 month ago
Myanmar activists vow to defy junta with strike on coup anniversary
Myanmar's military rulers have threatened to jail anti-coup protesters who take part in a "silent strike", a year since the generals seized power.
Reuters | 4 months ago
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'