Kenyan museum, Mau Mau fighter shed light on British colonial abuses
The camps, where tens of thousands are thought to have died, are a traumatic but largely forgotten part of Kenya’s past.
Reuters | 9 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth