Maasai Mara University notice to cap retirement age at 60 found 'illegal'
Court has declared null and void a November 2018 notice by Maasai Mara University capping the retirement age of its non-teaching staff at 60.
By Julius Chepkwony | 2 months ago
We should do more to defend those who expose corruption
CPA Spencer Sankale Ololchike will receive only one month-notice pay before he is jobless.
Irungu Houghton | 5 months ago
TSC: Top varsities not interested in training teachers
- Kirinyaga man kills wife, four children
- IEBC announces exit from 2022 polls preparedness team
- Miguna Miguna to be issued with travel documents on condition that...
By Jael Mboga
- Coming on Wednesday: Nakuru’s city charter
- State of the Nation Address: What to expect from Uhuru
By Betty Njeru