Take your leave, clock out at five, work will still be there tomorrow
WHO study conclusively recommends 35 to 40 hours a week as the most ideal and further warned that working 55 hours.
By Judith Mukiri Mwobobia | 4 months ago
Kenya on course to achieving gender equality, President Uhuru says
He said women are a critical national asset with great potential to shape, influence and contribute to all spheres of development.
PSCU | 4 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption