State banks on new land system to curb fraud and delays
The government now hopes that the fraud and delays in the completion of transactions will come to an end with a new land information system.
By Peter Theuri | 2 days ago
Ardhisasa to ward off quacks and fraudsters, says Karoney
Ardhi House is also banking on the support of professionals such as surveyors and lawyers, a number of whom were against digitisation.
Allan Mungai | 21 days ago
Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- Freak crash claims four lives, one survives
By Mate Tongola
- I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run
- If Kalonzo, Raila don’t unite in 2022, Ruto will have a field day: Ngilu
- Cooking oil now a luxury for broke, struggling Kenyans
By Peter Theuri
- Intrigues of the Sh608b debt CS Yatani omitted from budget speech