State banks on new land system to curb fraud and delays
The government now hopes that the fraud and delays in the completion of transactions will come to an end with a new land information system.
By Peter Theuri | 4 months ago
Ardhisasa to ward off quacks and fraudsters, says Karoney
Ardhi House is also banking on the support of professionals such as surveyors and lawyers, a number of whom were against digitisation.
Allan Mungai | 4 months ago
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE