Healthcare boom draws private players to city, town estates
Private health facilities are on an expansion overdrive, cashing in on increased demand for healthcare in the country.
By Graham Kajilwa | 5 months ago
Strengthen public health facilities to ease pain of poor, suffering Kenyans
The truth is, most private hospitals have taken the trouble to purchase state–of–the–art machinery and hire specialists.
The Standard | 9 months ago
City official turns down plum job in DP Ruto’s UDA party
- Top KANU official tells off Atwoli over bid to join Azimio la Umoja
- 2,945 teaching positions advertised as TSC seeks to fill gaps left
- No more adjournment of cases set for hearing, Koome says
- Fight over First-Year JKUAT girl ends tragically
By Brian Okoth
- Juja woman who was killed, stashed in suitcase identified
By Fred Kagonye