Battle to succeed Joho set to split allies and rock parties
Candidates’ financial muscle, upcountry voters’ support and party affiliations will determine their chances of winning seat.
By Benard Sanga and Patrick Beja | 5 days ago
Coalition talks heat up as Ruto meets with Oparanya
Building an alliance, the sources said, was a ‘very delicate’ process that was threatened by the interests of key players.
Jacob Ng’etich and Robert Kiplagat | 7 days ago
Joho, Kingi intensify battle for control of Coast region ahead of 2022 poll
The leadership of the four parties confirmed, after the meeting on Thursday, that they were fine-tuning a coalition agreement
Benard Sanga and Patrick Beja | 11 days ago
Job seekers flight into slavery and torture in Saudi Arabia
- DP Ruto: I will not resign
- School records over 90 pupils with 400 marks and above
- Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- School that lost 15 pupils in stampede among top scorers
- Judge defends tough decision to charge noise-making staff