Women group's bid to take Sh3b land fight to Supreme Court flops
Fight over ownership of a 518-acre piece of land valued at Sh3 billion started when Jomo Kenyatta was president.
By Kamau Muthoni | 2 days ago
Ranguma drops governorship bid, endorses Obura for seat
The development is a major boost for Obura, who has been keen to lure several key figures to his camp.
Harold Odhiambo | 2 days ago
David Ochieng and Nicholas Gumbo team up against ODM ahead of 2022
Ugenya MP David Ochieng has made good his threat to give ODM a run for its money in next year’s elections.
Olivia Odhiambo | 1 month ago
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga