Give the many hawkers trying to earn an honest living room to operate
County governments need to set up simple financing schemes to save hawkers from being exploited by shylocks.
By Suleiman Shahbal | 26 days ago
MCAs challenge new law allowing voters to recall them for poor performance
The MCAs want orders stopping the implementation of Section 9 of the Act which has provisions for recalling incompetent and troublesome MCAs.
Paul Ogemba | 10 months ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Man attends ‘his’ burial ceremony on leaving jail
By Anne Atieno
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip