Three aspirants seek to dislodge Kuti as race for governor takes shape
Kuti, who is from the Sakuye clan, beat the then Governor Godana Doyo and Devolution CAS Abdul Bahari after marshalling most support from the Meru.
Ali Abdi | 1 month ago
Politicians must not hoodwink voters using the pulpit
No politician currently has mastered the art of using religious notions to draw admiration, legitimacy and respect like Deputy President William Ruto.
Charles Onyango | 2 months ago
Moving: Lawyer Evans Monari’s tribute to himself
- Huduma Namba declared invalid
- Wilson Sossion: Why I’m leaving ODM
- Masten Wanjala escape: Four people arrested
- ICJ ruling victory for Somalia, Farmaajo says Kenya to blame for instability
- Ruto reacts to the ongoing voter registration