Speak loudly against forced disappearances of Al Shabaab suspects
If sympathisers believe that they will never get justice and could be arrested, tortured or killed, then we are pushing them into a corner.
By Suleiman Shahbal | 19 days ago
Lawyers, lobbies protest increased extrajudicial killings
Abudlswamad said the cases had become too common and accused the police of doing little to stop the vice.
David Njaaga | 25 days ago
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death