U.S. reverses stance, backs giving poorer countries access to COVID vaccine
Biden voiced his support for a waiver - a sharp reversal of the previous U.S. position - in remarks to reporters.
By Reuters | 5 days ago
World food price index climbs in April, highest since mid-2014 -FAO
FAO raised its forecast for global cereal production in 2020 by 1.7 million tonnes to 2.767 billion tonnes, 2.1 per cent up on 2019 levels.
Reuters | 5 days ago
From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- KCSE: Kamusinga, Lugulu and Bunyore lead the pack in Western Kenya