In Luanda, men sell drugs in broad daylight under the guise of madness
Men sell drugs in broad daylight under the guise of madness, loiter from place to place, sometimes nagging people for food or money.
By Nathan Ochunge | 1 month ago
Mombasa a favourite transit route for drug traffickers, say experts
Kenya has increasingly become the preferred route of illegal traders and international drug traffickers even as the government steps up the fight against the narcotics trade.
Willis Oketch and Patrick Beja | 4 years ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Body of Kilifi woman stolen from grave found dumped near river
- 'Scarface': End of an era as iconic lion dies aged 14 at Masai Mara
- Six killed in game park gun battle
By Ali Abdi
- Revisitor and revisited: We can’t blame Uhuru entirely