MPs direct Treasury to fire of civil servants above 60 years
MONEY & CAREERS
A report by the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) has established that there are officers who have attained 60 years and above but are still employed
By Moses Nyamori | 17 days ago
State retires over 2,000 civil servants amid cash crunch
Government poised for higher pension bill as Treasury struggles to pay off other mounting obligations including debt.
Awal Mohammed | 8 months ago
Top State workers to cost Kenyans Sh4 billion
The cost of paying top government officials will cross the Sh4 billion mark in the next year. Treasury has increased the allocation for the salaries of senior officials running the 15 constitutional offices.
Macharia Kamau and Otiato Guguyu | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Gang banned years ago returns to Likoni bridge
- City outspoken politician buried in brief ceremony