New Citi Hoppa Mercedes-Benz buses that are all the frenzy
The buses are to be deployed on the already-marked Thika Highway and other major roads within the capital Nairobi.
By Cyrus Ombati | 2 years ago
‘Normal carjacking’ a sign of growing insecurity
The Citi Hoppa bus I was riding from Nairobi to Satelite was car-jacked and commandeered by gun-totting youth soon after we boarded. This was a month and a half ago during my recent trip home. The experience has haunted me ever since, and maybe writing about it in this blog will help the healing process.
Drama at Kabati Market as suspected thieves return stolen goods
- City preacher Godfrey Migwi dead after short illness
- Sh58m, 40 land parcels, 8 cars: Property gets KETRACO employee in trouble
- A tale of two cities: Why the Nairobi’s expat community inhabit a different universe
By Peter Kimani
- Traffic cop killed in matatu accident along Valley Road
- How short December rains will affect you