Sect leaders and elders 'collect' spirits of heroes for reburial
Spirits of Bukusu freedom fighters who were buried in Kakamega during the colonial era were "collected" for reburial in their ancestral home.
By Robert Amalemba | 5 years ago
Among the Bukusu the dead had to earn and not demand respect
When someone drowns in your presence, you must spend several nights at the river bank until his or her body is found
Nathan Ochunge | 3 months ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder