Phone app helps students track their viral suppression, share information
The app was developed in 2019 by the Centre for Health Solutions. Currently, 3,900 adolescents are enrolled, where they talk about HIV/Aids, and adherence to achieving viral suppression.
By Olivia Odhiambo | 1 month ago
Afya House says 98 girls get HIV per week due to gender violence
Health Permanent Secretary Susan Mochache said every week 98 girls aged between 10 and 19 years are infected with HIV due to Sexual and Gender-Based Violence.
Joackim Bwana | 1 month ago
County commissioners’ role in fighting HIV, teen pregnancies and gender based violence
Collaboration with county commissioners will be an additional armour in neutralising the stubborn enemy aptly named the triple threat to our girls and young women.
Dr Ruth Laibon-Masha | 1 month ago
Cate Waruguru: Be assured that I'll still be an MP in the next Parliament
By Betty Njeru
- An indecent proposal and a public rebuff
By Peter Kimani
- Serial shop lifter caught stealing maize flour again
- Two bright sisters fail to join Form One over lack of fees
By Marion Kithi
- Top KCPE triplets stranded as half term break nears
- Mudavadi: ICT ministry, CA have conspired to rig Raila in
By Brian Okoth