We all want smooth, glowing, breakout skin free from hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and wrinkles. However, thanks to our diets, lifestyle, exposure to different elements and of course age and genetics, our desire for baby-smooth skin might be nothing more than that, a desire.
Nevertheless, with the use of different products and living a healthy life, we can get nice-looking skin like that of many of our favourite celebrities like Beyoncé.
Whether you have dry, normal or oily skin, it’s important to moisturise. One of Beyoncé’s skin secrets is to go to bed with well-moisturised skin. In an interview with Elle, she said, “I go to bed looking totally greasy.”
2. Take your makeup off before bed
After a long day the last thing you’d want to do is take the time to remove your makeup and do your nighttime skincare routine. But the benefits of going to bed with clean skin far outweigh giving in to just sleeping in your makeup. To get her glowing skin, Queen Bey takes off her makeup no matter how tired she is.
3. Use gold eyeshadow in inner tear ducts
- READ MORE
- 1. #BeautyTips: Five Kenyan beauty brands you should know and try
- 2. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's divorce papers reveal reason for divorce
- 3. Make-up artist explains why you should never keep all of your cosmetics in a bag
- 4. Jesy Nelson shares sadness at 'starving' herself in bid to please other people
I’ve watched my fair share of makeup videos to learn that putting a little white eyeshadow on my inner tear ducts will help me look more awake. However, Beyoncé opts for gold eyeshadow instead because it’s less glaring than white eyeshadow but has the same effect.
4. Keep the centre of your face matte
Ever noticed that garish glow when you take photos? This can be especially frustrating when all you want to do is show off your amazing face beat. For photos that look as good as Beyoncé’s, use matte products on the center of your face to avoid that oily look and use illuminating products like highlighters on the edges of your face.