Headwraps should be added to the list of lifesaving devices. Follow these simple steps to rescue your bad hair day
1. Get a long scarf and wrap it from the back coming towards the front. Make a knot.
2. Make another knot but this time with a small loop on one side. Put your fingers through the loop to secure it as you tighten the knot.
3. Tie another knot above the two knots. This one should be a bit tighter and let it curve slightly into a bow.
4. Now tuck in the tips of the scarf into the opening at the top as you balance the folds and then smooth the back.
5. Adjust the back side by tucking in your hair. You could also leave it loose.
Photos: Jeremy Wahome