ALSO READ: Head games: Play with that mane
These loose finger twists are guaranteed to keep heads turning as they take you through the weekend.
1. Make sure your hair is clean and well dried.
2. Comb through then use your preferred moisturiser.
3. Make a side parting then section your hair into three sections.
ALSO READ: Head games: French mohawk
4. Finger twist the two sections going across behind your ear.
5. Now attach the two twists with your hair at the back, twist going down then secure with bobby pins.
6. Use olive oil hair spray then a small hair brush to smooth any strays.
ALSO READ: Head games: Quick-fix bun
Photos: Jenipher Wachie
Model: Stephanie King'ori
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.