ALSO READ: Head games: Cornrow magic
Need to give your hair a break? Try this side puff, borrowed from the hairstyle that actress Lupita Nyong'o rocked during a screening at the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival last year.
1. Ensure your hair is clean and well conditioned. Straighten it using a blow dryer on low heat.
2. Brush your hair up into a ponytail and use a small hairband to hold it.
3. Place an afro hair extension slightly to the side and use hairpins to pin it at the base of the ponytail.
ALSO READ: Head games: Elegant hairstyle for work
4. Arrange the front part as you position the hair extension to your comfort then secure it with bobby pins.
5. Use hair sheen spray to give your puff a bit of shine.
Photos: Jenipher Wachie
Model: Wambui Nderitu
ALSO READ: Head Games: Twist and pin
Make-up: Cathy Nderitu