ALSO READ: Tall, dark and loaded chocolate shake
This recipe turns simple chicken thighs into a delicious meal. The magic comes from the creamy coconut, nutty cashews and tangy lemon.
What you will need
750g chicken thighs
100g coconut cream
Juice of 1 large lemon
50g cashew nuts
Salt to taste
ALSO READ: Easy recipes: Mini pancake skewers
1 teaspoon garlic ginger paste
1 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
Dania for garnish
1 tablespoon oil
What to do
ALSO READ: Easy recipe: Scrambled eggs on toast
1. Add lemon juice, salt, curry powder and turmeric powder to the chicken then give it a good mix.
2. Add the garlic ginger paste last then mix well and set aside to marinate for about an hour or so.
3. In a pan over medium heat, add the oil and pan sear the chicken until golden brown on each side (about 3 minutes).
4. Once browned, add the coconut cream then let it cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Once the coconut cream has reduced, sprinkle the coriander and add the cashew nuts. Mix well.
6. After five minutes, you are ready to serve. Enjoy the meal with your favorite bread or just on its own.
Do not miss out on the latest news. Join the Eve Digital Telegram channel HERE.