Finally the day has dawned for Samburu West MP Naisula Lesuuda and her longtime love Robert Kiplagat who announced their engagement on January 1 this year.
"Here’s to a new beginning… all said and done, I thank God for the growth that I have experienced both politically and in my personal life. Yesterday, marked an important day in my life. I said yes. Blessings in double portions. Here is to love and light in 2018.”
They exchanged vows on Saturday at a lavish wedding at ACK St. Phillips Lesirai in Samburu.
Her colleagues have taken to twitter to congratulate them while Moses Kuria accompanied by Citizen TV anchor Jacque Maribe posted on Facebook that they are off to Naisuda’s wedding.
- READ MORE
- 1. Six natural tips for healthy nails
- 2. Seven effective ways to get rid of cellulite
- 3. Eight side effects of garlic you should be aware of
- 4. How to leave a toxic relationship when you still love your partner
- 5. Dos and don’ts for naturally beautiful skin
- 6. Seven home remedies for indigestion
- 7. Seven ways to ask for help as a new parent
- 8. How to build a skin care routine
- 9. Six beauty tips that will also improve your health
- 10. #FridayFashionInspo: Sweenee Adrienne, the queen of layering
“Off to Samburu for the wedding of Hon Naisula Lesuuda, colleague and longtime close friend since media days,” wrote Moses Kuria
"Hearty congratulations to Samburu West MP, Hon. Naisula Lesuuda, on the auspicious occasion of her wedding today to Mr. Robert Kiplagat. I wish you happiness and God's blessings,” wrote National Assembly Speaker Justin Muturi.
"Congratulations Lesuuda and Robert. You make a beautiful bride. Wish you God's blessings in your union,” Stated Gilgil MP Martha Wangari.