Understanding the signs of pregnancy is very important because one needs to know how their body changes. Some women don’t experience the symptoms till they do a test. There is the normal sign of the absence of the periods and cravings but we have weird signs that could hint there’s new member joining the family:
- The discharge is white in color- The discharge tends to be heavy and sticky. This is caused due to the increased hormones. There is a possibility that the pregnancy will test positive.
- Leaking of the breasts- According to Dr. Miriam Stoppard in her book “Conception, Pregnancy, and Birth” says if you are in early pregnancy, your breasts may leak small amounts of a clear fluid called colostrum.
- Yeast infections- These infections are common to the ladies before and after pregnancy. This is because of the hormonal changes that can disrupt the PH balance of the vagina.
- Weird taste in the mouth- This occurs during the first trimester of the pregnancy. It is commonly known as Dysgeusia. It makes food unappealing and makes an individual lose appetite.
- Sweating- this occurs everywhere in your body which could be uncomfortable. There is extra blood pumping through your body that makes you excrete the sweat in an unusual way.
- Changes in the sleeping pattern- Are you tossing, turning and can’t fall asleep? Some women go through a phase of insomnia and afterward deep comma-like sleep with lots of snoring follows.
Every lady needs to be keen on the signs they experience during their pregnancy because it may risk the baby’s health. Always make sure there are several medical check-ups to ensure the baby is safe and healthy.
SignUp For Newsletter
Get amazing content delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to our daily Newsletter.