Oginde's article on cremation failed to address some critical issues
Expecting afterlife judgment is a governance issue for people to be good on earth lest they be judged harshly in the world beyond.
By Macharia Munene | 12 days ago
'Black white man (Njonjo) and white black man (Leakey)': The passing of bossom buddies
The two families represent elite inter-racial interactions, sons of chiefs and missionaries in Kenya, with the whites having the upper hand.
Macharia Munene | 19 days ago
Independence heroes, heroines deserve place in Mashujaa Museum
With trickery and betrayal dominating colonial contacts, there emerged African challengers to the new governance order.
Macharia Munene | 1 month ago
Kenya's ardent football fan Isaac Juma hacked to death
- NHIF patients won’t get services at private hospitals starting Monday
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Bizarre tale of woman in homicide-suicide saga who lived double life
- Where is Felista Nyamathira? Mystery of millionaire student's whereabouts
By Paul Ogemba
- Isaac Juma said his life was in danger
- Mudavadi: OKA principals demanded I give them NDC guest list in advance
- Your mouth is a blessing, Natembeya tells Murkomen
- Eyes on Raila, Ruto as fight for city boss takes shape