Museveni hits at the West as he's sworn in for sixth term
Uganda President Yoweri Museveni was yesterday sworn in for the sixth term, extending his four-decade reign.
By Brian Otieno | 18 hours ago
Governor Mohamed Abdi Mohamud impeachment trial begins
The impeachment trial of Wajir Governor Mohamed Abdi Mohamud by an 11-member Senate Committee begins.
Brian Otieno | 1 day ago
Bunge Chronicles: Ngunjiri, Malala tongue-tied as they turn on their word
An MP’s mind changes constantly based on what the wahesh have fancifully referred to as “interests”.
Brian Otieno | 4 days ago
New Uhuru-Suluhu deal on border barriers bears fruit
- Senior DCI officers reshuffled (list)
By Kamore Maina
- Senior DCI officer shoots dead security guard in Kayole
- Museveni hits at the West as he's sworn in for sixth term
By Brian Otieno
- Kakamega twins to take different paths thanks to KCSE results
- Wajir Governor Mohamed Abdi's wife, children linked to loss of millions
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- Jubilee targets Moses Kuria, Mbarire, Omanga in new purge