Principle of checks and balances should be put into use to avoid conflict
Kenyans should rise above technicalities and address the issue of whether the president should be a rubber stamp.
By Macharia Munene | 1 month ago
Maraga and Mutunga only added more heat than light
Former Chief Justices David Maraga and Willy Muutnga spoke forcefully on the matter of the appointment of six judges....
Kamotho Waiganjo | 1 month ago
How about replicating ‘thriving pettiness cottage industry’ to save struggling public entities?
Mutunga’s statement, which news reporters characterised as “strongly-worded,” had unique language, warning Prezzo to “resist the temptation...
Peter Kimani | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession