DCI boss Kinoti jailed for 4 months, asked to take self to prison
In September this year, Kinoti skipped court for sentencing after he was declared guilty of contempt following a suit filed by Wanjigi.
Kamau Muthoni and Collins Kweyu | 9 days ago
Wanjigi reported to tribunal for ‘causing confusion in party’
An ODM party member has filed a complaint with the Political Parties Tribunal challenging Jimi Wanjigi’s presidential candidature.
Josphat Thiong’o | 23 days ago
Witness in Ruto ICC case at The Hague is missing
- Chief guest Ruto won’t attend Devolution Conference in Makueni
By Brian Okoth
- Judge asks Kinoti to report to prison and serve his sentence
By Paul Ogemba
- Ngirici: Why I regret investing my valuable resources in Ruto, UDA
- Standard Group cartoonist Joshua Nanjero dies
- Governor Mutahi Kahiga to join Raila's two day tour of Nyeri