Kenya’s first satellite launched in international space station
SCI & TECH
Kenya’s first Satellite, a Cube Satellite (CubeSat) has been launched into the International Space Station in Florida.
By Fredrick Obura | 3 years ago
Why TICAD VI summit was a key step in Kenya’s road to industrialisation
The Nairobi Declaration outlines areas of engagement such as promoting economic diversification and industrialization
Toshitsugu Uesawa | 3 years ago
TICAD a huge success for Kenya's economy
The Sh10 billion grant by Japan to support development must be put to good use through identification of viable projects. Too often, even as proven by reports of the Auditor General, the corrupt in society tend to use such funds on white elephant projects.
The Standard | 5 years ago
Mystery of body of Embu-based DCI officer found 400km away near Iten
- Former LinkedIn boss found dead in Nairobi hotel
- Governor Kibwana: I disown my deputy for joining DP Ruto’s camp
- Governor Rasanga pulls out of parliamentary race
- Why I ditched Ruto for Raila, reveals MP Pkosing
- President Kenyatta condoles with family of former Speaker Kenneth Marende