Fertility test for women who got 2014 tetanus vaccine
HEALTH & SCIENCE
A report published by two leading universities recommends further investigations into whether jab causes infertility.
By Gatonye Gathura | 3 years ago
Set record straight on tainted tetanus vaccination claims
When in October 2014 the Government announced it would administer tetanus vaccine in selected areas targeting women between the ages of 15 and 45, the Catholic Church in Kenya raised objections.
The Standard | 3 years ago
Ruto allies dismiss BBI as MPs take a vote on the Bill
- Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- How Uhuru, Raila clipped BBI attack
- National Assembly passes BBI bill
By Jael Mboga
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai
- Stop speculating on when KCSE results should be out: Magoha
By Brian Okoth