Kenyans suffer because they don’t take their leaders to task
For the past several months, Kenyans have been crying over the high cost of living as prices of basic commodities keep rising and standards of living get lower by the hour.
By Clay Muganda | 1 month ago
Pakistani women on their own as wanton rape, oppression rise
The council has already given its opinion in favour of wife-beating
Juan Carlos | 8 months ago
It’s abnormal to see the suffering of others as being very normal
Nobody is asking you to carry the burden of a country like Mandela did, but at the very least, do not normalise the suffering of fellow citizens.
Wayne Owino | 2 years ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss