Singapore provisionally approves 60-second COVID-19 breathalyser test
The breath test achieved more than 90% accuracy in a Singapore-based pilot clinical trial, the company said last year.
Reuters | 6 months ago
Singapore confirms first case of new coronavirus variant found in UK
The strain was found among 31 cases from Europe, who arrived in Singapore between Nov. 17 and Dec. 17 and were confirmed to have COVID-19 this month.
Reuters | 11 months ago
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death