Could this be the strategic mistake that cost Raila the chance to lead the country?
<p >In a detailed ruling on why President Uhuru Kenyatta’s victory in the repeat presidential election was upheld, the Supreme Court of Kenya confirmed that Raila Odinga’s withdrawal from the October 26 repeat poll cost him the opportunity to lead the country
Robert Abong'o | 3 years ago
How former MPs, poll losers helped Uhuru re-election
Leaders from the South Rift region who lost their political seats in the Jubilee nominations and subsequently in the August 8 elections, teamed up to marshal support for President Uhuru Kenyatta in the October 26 repeat presidential poll.
Gilbert Kimutai | 3 years ago
Moving: Lawyer Evans Monari’s tribute to himself
- Huduma Namba declared invalid
- Wilson Sossion: Why I’m leaving ODM
- Masten Wanjala escape: Four people arrested
- ICJ ruling victory for Somalia, Farmaajo says Kenya to blame for instability
- Ruto reacts to the ongoing voter registration