Lighting up rural Kenya: Energy agency to double county investments
The corporation has said it would match investments made by county governments in lighting up their respective areas.
By Macharia Kamau | 7 hours ago
Treasury to scrap VAT on renewable energy products
The reversal will be a welcome boost to the clean energy sector following last year’s move by the government, which drew criticism from stakeholders.
Frankline Sunday | 13 days ago
Ruto allies dismiss BBI as MPs take a vote on the Bill
- Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- How Uhuru, Raila clipped BBI attack
- National Assembly passes BBI bill
By Jael Mboga
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai
- Stop speculating on when KCSE results should be out: Magoha
By Brian Okoth