Kenya to press UNHCR on closure of Kakuma, Dadaab refugee camps
UN agency gave proposals on how Kakuma and Dadaab should be closed but its failure to give timelines has irked Kenya.
By Allan Mungai and Lucas Ngasike | 7 days ago
Businesses urged to give refugees more jobs in COVID-19 era
New figures show 30 million refugees have fled their homes - nearly twice the number a decade ago
Thomson Reuters Foundation | 9 months ago
Mobile app pays refugees to boost artificial intelligence
Refugees in Uganda currently earning $1.25 a day doing basic tasks or menial jobs could make $20 a day doing simple AI labeling work on their phone.
Reuters | 2 years ago
Job seekers flight into slavery and torture in Saudi Arabia
- DP Ruto: I will not resign
- School records over 90 pupils with 400 marks and above
- Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- School that lost 15 pupils in stampede among top scorers
- Judge defends tough decision to charge noise-making staff