Relief for motorists as court suspends new insurance rates
Motorists have been handed a big relief after the High Court suspended a decision by insurance companies to increase premiums...
By Paul Ogemba | 7 days ago
CJ Martha Koome urges new magistrates to complete all cases within 60 days
Chief Justice Martha Koome has expressed optimism that the 64 magistrates sworn in yesterday will clear the backlog of cases.
James Wanzala | 8 days ago
City official turns down plum job in DP Ruto’s UDA party
- Top KANU official tells off Atwoli over bid to join Azimio la Umoja
- 2,945 teaching positions advertised as TSC seeks to fill gaps left
- No more adjournment of cases set for hearing, Koome says
- Fight over First-Year JKUAT girl ends tragically
By Brian Okoth
- Juja woman who was killed, stashed in suitcase identified
By Fred Kagonye