Empty promises: What we need to do to hold presidential candidates accountable
We need to listen carefully to their promises, codify them — in fact, give them the force of law — or compel them to write agreements or take oaths.
By Babere Kerata Chacha | 1 day ago
Big promises presidential aspirants have made will mean higher taxes so no need to celebrate
Every day in Kenya is a silly season because politicians are always in campaign mode, starting immediately after a General Election.
Clay Muganda | 1 month ago
Jimi Wanjigi: Trojan horse or man on a true mission?
Businessman has been behind several successful politicians in past elections, taken on ODM leader Raila Odinga for the party’s presidential ticket.
Biketi Kikechi | 2 months ago
Catholic church threatens to return Simba Arati’s Sh100,000 donation
By Eric Abuga
- Court upholds Kinoti’s four-month jail term
- Willy Mutunga: Ruto is a rich man who cuts an image of political hustler
- Court slaps Kamiti Prison escapees with additional 15-month jail term
- Wavinya, Makau clash in church harambee
- New look KTN News: The thinking behind the new logo