Venezuela protesters brave tear gas to call for Maduro's ouster
Venezuelan protesters demanded a referendum on ousting President Nicolas Maduro, defying riot police who fired tear gas and a state of emergency that the opposition has blasted as unconstitutional.
By AFP | 5 years ago
Facebook freezes Venezuela president Maduro's page
Maduro frequently uses social media including both Facebook and Twitter, and has at times broadcast speeches over Facebook Live.
Reuters | 2 months ago
Venezuelan lawmakers seek refuge in embassies after crackdown on Guaido allies
The moves came the day after authorities arrested Edgar Zambrano, the opposition-run National Assembly’s vice president.
Reuters | 2 years ago
Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Military chopper crashes in Kajiado, goes up in flames
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases